- Pay online on NU website by Credit Card through (NBE) e-finance services.
- Pay directly through the bank by cash deposit or transfer in QNB or CIB.
Note: Soon there will also be other e-finance services like Fawry and Khales (A Mobile Payment App)
A.1. Pay Online:
1. Go to URL:
2. Type your NU ID number and the amount in EGP.
3. Press pay by Credit Card.
- You will be directed to a secure page for Nile University from the National Bank of Egypt.
4. Choose Visa or Master card logo.
5. Type your credit card details.
6. Record the credit card transaction number.
7. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email subject should be: Online payment for XXX, SEMESTER
- The email body must include your full name, ID, paid amount, credit card transaction number last four digits of the credit card.
A.2. Pay by bank deposit or transfer through QNB or CIB:
A.2.1. You can pay through QNB Bank
- Branch Name: Mall El Arab - 6 October
- Swift Code: QNBAEGCX
- Account Name: NILE UNIVERSITY
- Account No: 00173-20319590839-50
- Currency: EGP
You will need to present the following at the bank:
- Name of the person depositing
- Copy of ID of the person depositing
- Telephone number of the person depositing
- Nile University ID number of the student
A.2.2. You can pay through CIB
- Branch Name: Dandy Mall
- Swift Code: cibeegcx095
- Account Name: Nile University
- Account No: 100022430089
- Currency: EGP
B. After depositing the money, you’ll send an email to email@example.com
- The email subject should be: Bank payment for XXX, SEMESTER
- The email attachment: a scanned copy of the receipt
- The email body must include your full name and ID
C. Keep the original receipt in case it was requested from the university later on.