Nile University is an Ahleya and a non-profit university and one of the very first Ahleya universities in Egypt. NU focuses on being a world-class, internationally recognized learning, research, and entrepreneurial university.
It offers both undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields; its business and technology-based programs, one-of-a-kind research centers and openness to innovation and entrepreneurship are designed to address critical areas of vital importance to the economic growth and prosperity of Egypt and the region. It also maintains strong collaborations with leading academic and business institutions locally, regionally, and worldwide for prospect partnerships and developmental plans.
Step 1: Visit NU Website and apply through the “Apply Now” button
Step 2: Create your account with your email address
Step 3: Fill out the application data
Step 4: Reserve the English placement test
Step 5: Upload the required documents
Step 6: Pay the application fees online or via bank transfer (CIB or QNB)
Step 7: Submit the Application
Admission documents for undergraduate applicants require the following:
- A completed online application form.
- The official final high school transcript (stamped).
Thanawya Amma, or the IGCSE certificates must be stamped by The British Council, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and General Examinations Department - if the school is inside of Egypt; however, if the school is outside of Egypt, the certificates must be stamped by The British Council, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
As for students who have an American Diploma GPA Certificate (Grades 10, 11 and 12), the certificate must be stamped by the American Diploma Accreditation Associates and General Educational Examination (الادارة العامة للامتحان) and EST 1 and EST II must be stamped by the General Examination Department.
- A computerized birth certificate.
- The original preparatory certificate (شهادة الاعدادية المصرية) for grades 10,11 and 12 or proof of 12 years of schooling.
- For students who studied outside of Egypt, they should submit a Movement Certificate (شهادة تحركات).
- If Arabic and Religion are taken, they must be stamped by the General Examinations Department.
- Ministry forms 2 and 6, males only (Istmara 2 and 6 Gond).
- Copy of national ID or passport for Egyptians.
- Copy of passport for non-Egyptians.
- Application fee: 1000 LE (non-refundable).
- 6 passport-size photos.
- English proficiency test (200 LE):
- A score of 61 or above in the IBT (Internet-based TOEFL).
- A score of 6 or above in the IELTS taken at the British Council.
- A score of B1 or above in the Oxford exam (no retakes for this exam).
N.B: The Architecture and Urban Design program requires the following:
An English II level in IELTS and IBT exam or an interview from the program director after passing the Oxford exam will be required.
For Transfer Students:
In addition to the above, transferred students will also need:
- Original withdrawal letter (for private universities only).
- Course description signed and stamped by the previous university.
- Transcript stamped by the University and the Supreme Council of Universities.
- "Bayan Hala" ( بيان حالة) stamped from your previous university.
Your Admission package must include a copy of all the above originals.
Yes, early admission is available from April.