Housing and Development Bank Scholarship
Housing & Development Bank Scholarship
Housing & Development Bank (HBD) is offering full scholarships to Egyptian students from all over Egypt applying for undergraduate studies at Nile University at the School of Business Administration, covering the entire study duration of the School of Business Administration, covering the entire duration of the study.
- Graduated this year with a high school degree in Thanaweya Amma, STEM, or Nile Schools with strong academic performance.
- Satisfying admission requirements for the Supreme Council of Universities and Nile University, including English language proficiency.
- Demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities, and participation in philanthropic activities.
The Scholarship Policy:
- High academic progress toward completion of degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA throughout the study. Failure to maintain the required GPA will result in losing their place in the scholarship program.
- The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within the specified number of semesters for their selected major.
- The scholarship covers the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receiving no disciplinary warnings is a must.
- The scholarship recipient is obliged to pay back the tuition fees in case he/she didn’t meet the demanded requirements to maintain the scholarship.
N.B: The deadline for application is 1/9/2023