Nile University Scholarship
Nile University Scholarships
Nile University (NU) offers full scholarships for the top Thanaweya Amma achievers in each Thanaweya Amma section, who are applying for undergraduate studies at NU in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, and Biotechnology, covering the entire duration of the study.
- Full scholarships are offered to 50 students among the top 500 students of Egyptian Thanaweya Amma in the Scientific section (Science), Scientific section (Math), or Arts section.
- Full scholarships are offered to 20 students among the top students of STEM schools.
- Demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities.
- Satisfy admission requirements at NU, including English language proficiency.
- High academic progress toward completion of degree requirements: The scholarship recipient must maintain a minimum of 3.0 GPA throughout the study. Failure to maintain the required GPA will result in losing their place in the scholarship program.
- The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within the specified number of semesters for their selected major.
- The Scholarship covers Fall and Spring semesters only.
N.B: The deadline for application is 1/9/2023.