An exam is taken by American Diploma and IGCSE graduates applying to Engineering & Applied Sciences and Information Technology and Computer Science schools (students who took AS only and got C or below or A-level and got D). The placement exam includes math for the second and third years of secondary school. To pass the exam, students shall get 50% at least.
- The domain of the function.
- Function graphing (Shifting, reflection, scaling,...).
- Trigonometric, exp, and log *functions.
- Derivative of trigonometric, exp, and log functions.
- Derivative rules
- Applications on Derivatives.
- Integrations: definite and indefinite
- Applications on definite *integrals (area)